"These ten steps are offered as a specific, almost scientific formula for personal success that can work if you work them:
1. Focus on what you want, what you're really interested in.
2. Use your creative imagination. Visualize what you want.
3. Have enthusiasm about what you want.
4. Have single-mindedness of purpose. Know exactly what you want and let nothing distract you.
5. Desire your want above all else. Have no alternatives.
6. Have faith. Be involved, and take action toward getting what you want. "Action for satisfaction."
7. Do the work that is required. No excuses.
8. Give up all things opposing your goal. If something is opposed to your goal, go around it, over it, under it or remove it.
9. Claim that you have it. Pretend it's yours. Experience it as though you already have it.
10. Be grateful for what you have. And be loving. Loving is the key. If you can get into a consciousness of loving even before you do the first step, then your loving has a focus that empowers all the steps to come.
If you go after what you want, applying and working these ten steps, you'll get it. This isn't just theory because I have living proof from more people than I can count, who have made their lives successful. Can there be failure? Not with this formula. It's not a failure prescription. Most people already know how to fail, how to fall far short of their goal, how to quit on themselves. I don't have to teach people how to do that. This is a prescription for success."
Painting by Dale Terbush